Privacy and Cookies
The following privacy notice details the who, what, why, where, when and how of collecting your personal information.
When I say “Mrs Stylewright”, “we”, “I”, “Michelle”, “Michelle Wright”, or “us”, I am referring to Mrs Stylewright. When I say, “services” or “experiences”, I am referring to Mrs Stylewright providing personal styling and colour analysis services.
2. Who has access to your information?
Mrs Stylewright collects and has access to your information. Under no circumstances, will Mrs Stylewright sell or share your data.
All third party data processors used on this website are GDPR compliant.
The following products are used to enable me to provide a great user experience when using this website, and interacting with me:
- WordPress is the platform used to develop this website
- Mailerlite is used for newsletter signups
- Stripe is used to accept payments
- Totemic IT provide secure hosting and the domain name for this website
- Google Analytics is used to track the use of our website
- Microsoft 365 are used to store client data, communicate, and collect client information.
3. What information do I collect about you?
For consultations and enquiries, I only ever ask for your name, email address and telephone number.
When submitting feedback on the service you receive, I ask you to share your thoughts on your experience. I’ll only use your first name and town. Also, a photo of you if you’re happy to for me to do so.
When booking a workshop or presentation or paying for a service or gift voucher your full name, address, phone number, email address and payment details are collected via Stripe. The details of a gift voucher recipient may also be required.
Some of my personal styling services require additional information and defining characteristics such as height, eye colour etc. but rest assured that this data will not be shared, unless you agree to take part in a case study – in which case, I’ll ask your permission and we’ll discuss what details can be used.
4. Why do I collect your information?
I collect your information to:
- discuss and process your booking or enquiry
- give you the most tailored experience possible
- ask for your feedback
- process payments and proposals
- respond to any queries or requests
- promote my portfolio of work via my website and social media
- to follow up on your satisfaction levels with regards to the service and products delivered by Mrs Stylewright
- comply with legal requirements
- send you hints, tips, and offers via my newsletter (if you’ve signed up)
5. Where is your data stored/used?
All data is stored on a secure computer or One Drive and can only be accessed by the business owner. Where data is passed with a third party, these third parties are listed above.
Photos and case studies may be used on:
- or any other social media channel
They may also be used in printed marketing and advertising (magazines, flyers etc.).
6. How long is it your data stored for?
- Any personal information shared with me for the purpose of arranging your service will be kept until after your service is complete, however, your name, address and email address will remain on invoice, accountants, event booking history etc. for the purpose of tax for the length of time required by HMRC (currently five years).
- Any photos of your may be displayed on my website or social channels indefinitely and you may be tagged in social media posts containing your photo/s (unless you request not to be).
7. How is your data used?
Any data submitted to Mrs Stylewright via this website or by any other means is only ever used solely for the purpose in which it is intended. I only collect the data that I need. This is normally a name and email address and sometimes a telephone number and address.
8. Your rights
The GDPR provides the following rights for individuals (data subjects):
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information or to request rectification or erasure, please email Michelle Wright. I will respond to your request to modify or delete information within 28 days.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that can track website use and personalise content. Don’t worry though, they don’t tell anyone who you are.
mrsstylewright.com uses the following cookies:
- _ga (Google Analytics)
- _gid (Google Analytics)
- _gat (Google Analytics)
Further information including how to control cookies on your computer can be found at www.aboutcookies.org